After several months of beta testing and lots of great feedback from our users, we are excited to announce that Evolved Capital has officially gone live! We want to thank our community of beta testers for their help and support throughout the beta process.
After integrating the user feedback we have received, we have added many great new features which we think will improve both the power and usability of Evolved Capital. These improvements are too numerous to describe everything, but a summary of some of the largest changes are below.
Cap Table Management / Returns Analysis
- Users can share cap tables and returns analysis graphs with colleagues at the click of a button.
- Powerful statistical analyses can be generated from term sheets (real or hypothetical) entered into the application. These reports can be exported for use in Powerpoint presentations or meetings.
- VC Firms can manage their entire portfolio at a glance using our powerful Portfolio Projector tool.
CRM / Deal Management
- MS Outlook integration: Users can now sync contacts and calendar items with our CRM tool from Microsoft Outlook using our easy to use downloadable plugin.
- All meetings, phone calls, and other communications can now be logged using our Meeting Manager tool.
- Email correspondence can quickly and easily be tracked from any email client.
- In our Deal Pipeline tool, users can fully customize the fields that are used to categorize opportunities, and an unlimited number of custom fields can be added.
- Statistical reports can be generated about deal opportunities by pipeline status or who is assigned to the deal. All user-customized fields are includable in the statistical reports.
Now that we’ve gone live, user feedback is more important than ever! We invite our users to continue providing feedback on how we can improve, and we always prioritize user suggestions above our other development efforts.
For anyone not signed up for an account at Evolved Capital, we invite you to sign up for a free account and give it a try. You can sign up for a free 15-day trial of any account type to try out our full feature set with no credit card required. Please contact us at email@example.com with questions or to request a demo.